Audit Associate at EY

School Leaver Programme
May 2018

Connect with EY

7.4/10

Audit associate. Involves driving to client sites, working with a team whilst meeting clients and completing audit tasks.

Passed my CFAB qualification (part of ACA qualification). Gained confidence by meeting/working with new people regularly.

I enjoy working in different environments and with different people however travel can be long.

4. How valued do you feel by EY?

Recognition was good when I started, this has decreased in my time at EY.

Programme is well structured with training courses and college. There is good support offered through counsellors, buddies, seniors and managers on each job.

Support is there when needed.

Good support from seniors and managers, always happy to help when needed.

Starting salary does not support me living on my own however the increase in salary each year is reasonable.

Very social place to work. Lots of social events to attend. Flexible working is encouraged to be able to attend personal commitments however this is easier at senior level and working away prevents this.

9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *

It's a tough programme coming straight from A-levels, is not suited to a lot of people.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *

To be yourself in application processes (assessment centres and interviews) and to make sure it is the right programme for you.