1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Audit associate. Involves driving to client sites, working with a team whilst meeting clients and completing audit tasks.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Passed my CFAB qualification (part of ACA qualification). Gained confidence by meeting/working with new people regularly.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working in different environments and with different people however travel can be long.
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
Recognition was good when I started, this has decreased in my time at EY.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Programme is well structured with training courses and college. There is good support offered through counsellors, buddies, seniors and managers on each job.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Support is there when needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Good support from seniors and managers, always happy to help when needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Starting salary does not support me living on my own however the increase in salary each year is reasonable.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Very social place to work. Lots of social events to attend. Flexible working is encouraged to be able to attend personal commitments however this is easier at senior level and working away prevents this.
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a tough programme coming straight from A-levels, is not suited to a lot of people.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
To be yourself in application processes (assessment centres and interviews) and to make sure it is the right programme for you.
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!