1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Client Service Advisor - National Broking Presentation, report producing, communicating with clients and insurers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, Cert CII, commiunication skills, insurance knowledge
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
yes, great team, company. Aon go above and beyond for their staff
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
yes, manager provides weekly feedback
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
alot. always there to provide support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i get a lot of guidence and support from many areas of Aon
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
as my circumstnces differ from the usual apprentice (have to pay personal bills on my rented accomadation) my salary doesnt stretch to give me the luxeries of holidays, etc.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
great company where you feel valued and your looked after.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
be yourself, confident. they will spot a fake a mile away