1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
As I am part of an organisation in atkins called Faithful&Gould i am Also embedded into the Hinkley Point C project in EDF. My day to day roles include looking at different ways of contract management, commercial and supply chain aspects etc
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
The new skills I’ve learnt are more in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, different contract management systems etc
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme a lot, being an apprentice lets you experience different aspects of the company
4. How valued do you feel by Atkins?
Very valued, Atkins (Faithful&Gould) are a very supportive organisation to Work with. I feel like they really appreciate apprentices in the company
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well structured! We have college releases as well as work experience placements so we get to earn or qualifications and switch around departments to
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support! Any questions that you have or concerns, they are there to support you so You gain the best experience out of the apprenticeship
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support! With the apprenticeship and general Well-being to Through regular communication.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very good salary
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes! There are different society’s such as sport society’s and opportunity’s to get involved with extra curriculum actives
9. Would you recommend Atkins to a friend?
For the Opportunity’s they offer you within Faithful&Gould and the suppprt you gain!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atkins?
Be yourself! Makesure you have knowledge about the Company and the different sectors they do and any you would particularly like to work in.
More from AtkinsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!