1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Day to day involves me dealing with customers and finding the best solutions zvailabld to resolve any issues
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt more interpersonal dkills and also gained in regards to confidence.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
This job is well suited to my personal strengths and the company also support me greatly.
4. How valued do you feel by Atkins?
I feel very valued and all my opinions and thoughts are always taken on board.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is well structured and i always know what is planned through daily updates.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Support is always offered and is svailable at all times from my provider in regards to the course
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The employer supports me greatly and i know if i have any issues i can go to them.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I understand that the salary offered is based on me conpleting my training. It is good to have incentive
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are additional opportunities offered outside work. I will be looking to take advantage of these very soon
9a. Would you recommend Atkins to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
As an employer i am very happy and feel supported. This is the kind of rnployer i would like to stay with.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atkins? *
Be inqiusitive and aim high. Atkins will always support any ideas and thoughts that bdnegit the business.
More from AtkinsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!