Customer service officer at Atkins

Bitmingham

Connect with Atkins

7.7/10

Day to day involves me dealing with customers and finding the best solutions zvailabld to resolve any issues

I have learnt more interpersonal dkills and also gained in regards to confidence.

This job is well suited to my personal strengths and the company also support me greatly.

4. How valued do you feel by Atkins?

I feel very valued and all my opinions and thoughts are always taken on board.

My programme is well structured and i always know what is planned through daily updates.

Support is always offered and is svailable at all times from my provider in regards to the course

The employer supports me greatly and i know if i have any issues i can go to them.

I understand that the salary offered is based on me conpleting my training. It is good to have incentive

There are additional opportunities offered outside work. I will be looking to take advantage of these very soon

9a. Would you recommend Atkins to a friend? *

As an employer i am very happy and feel supported. This is the kind of rnployer i would like to stay with.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atkins? *

Be inqiusitive and aim high. Atkins will always support any ideas and thoughts that bdnegit the business.