1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Digital Assistant Scheduling Facebook posts and tweets for 18 different accounts Working with Land Securitys Updating and creating websites Creating content Liaising with clients Supporting marketing managers Sorting out the billings for the agency writing press releases
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt a lot throughout this apprenticeship. The training I've had through juice and during work have been great, I've definitely learnt more than I thought i would have.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love my work team, I've made some really good friends through working here. There are good and bad days at work but overall I think I've had a really good experience.
4. How valued do you feel by The Juice Academy?
- The appreciation from my manager varies... sometimes he is really appreciative, where as other times he doesn't. - I feel that my team really do appreciate the work I put in. - Each client is different but overall I do think they're pretty appreciative as well. - I have a lot of involvement in tasks and projects, more than I thought I would have with an apprenticeship. - I have felt undervalued at certain points but only by certain people
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel that everything has been very organised, a part from the marking of coursework.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
[This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] has been really supportive throughout my apprenticeship.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We don't receive a lot of support from our manager but the rest of the team pitch in to cover this.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It doesn't meet my costs. I can just about afford food, rent and travel. It's been difficult managing the apprenticeship wage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Juice always kept us up to date with different events we could help out at and go to.
9. Would you recommend The Juice Academy to a friend?
I'd definitely recommend this to a friend because it's a great industry to work in and I really enjoyed my overall experience.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to The Juice Academy?
Don't let boot camp put you off, I nearly walked out myself when I saw how many people were there for the job.
More from The Juice AcademyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!