1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Support the delivery of all client facing transactional service activities Assist in the day to day running of client risk and insurance programmes Contribute pro-actively to client satisfaction, retention and profitability Carry out administrative tasks to contribute to the broking process Actively increase technical knowledge, understanding of client needs and the broking process Maintain management information e.g. by inputting into relevant databases
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Gained my first qualification in Insurance Legal and Regulatory whilst studying for my Certificate in Insurance.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The team I work within are very experience and helpful. The Company looks after you has promotes personal development.
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
Feel very valued and that my efforts are noticed by the leadership team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised, I know where I'm heading within the programme and excited for what the future brings.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
On going support throughout the programme is available which gives you confidence when gaining new skills.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Constant support is readily available.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes constant networking opportunities are organised in order to better support client needs from a range of expertise colleagues have.
9. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
The diversity and opportunities within the company. The ability to invest time and resources for you to gain new skills.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
Research the company and understand what strengths you how you would apply them in the position your applying for.