Claims Advocate at Aon

Central London & City
March 2018

8 /10

I am a Claims Advocate and my job entails processing claims received from the Cedant, updating reinsurers, maintaining strong relationships with both the Cedant and reinsurers. I also have to maintain accounts and keep track of all open claims.

Yes, I have developed my computer skills as well as learnt how to process and understand claims.

I really enjoy my apprenticeship programme.

4. How valued do you feel by Aon?

Aon make me feel extremely valued and have offered me various opportunties. My team and managers also make me feel important and valued.

I think it is well organised overall but some areas could be improved such as on going tasks that need completing with the apprentice's line manager.

I receive a lot of support from my training provider and feel comfortable to ask them lots of questions.

My employer also gives me a lot of support, my manager especially is very understanding regarding my exams.

My salary does meet my costs.

Yes, there are various opportunities outside of work.

9. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?

Aon offers everyone the opportunity to improve themsleves and gain new experiences. I feel like Aon is supportive and encourages you to do well and have a willingness to help.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?

Don't be afraid to be yourself, be confident, take time to think and plan your responses to questions and try to stay calm.