Apprentice Deputy Manager at Aldi

Nottingham

7.0/10

I manage people, I meet targets and I work in teams to get things done. Our main goal is to give great customer service that goes from being polite to stacking the shelves.

Yes, I have learnt many skills and I know how to work with people and work in a team to help meet targets. I have become more of a people person and feel like my confidence has boosted

I love being in charge and being able to work in a team, I like the friendly atmosphere and how bonding can help you work effectively and more efficiently to meet specific targets and goals.

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

I feel valued in ways ; we receive gift vouchers at Christmas for our hard work, we get praised at meetings for sales and customer service however I do not feel valued within a team and within my employer.

First 2 years were good however I have yet to received my new contract for year 3. It is structured because I have training and have to meet targets.

A lot, I'm pleased with my trainer. They are very good at what they do and they are very supporting and get you through all the work with support.

Not much, it's all hands on in store therefore they do not get time to dish out support, I wish I was valued more by my employer.

Very well, aldi pay very well but you have to work for it. My costs are low however I earn high which is great and my future is bright if I stay with aldi.

Not really. We had an Aldi football tournament which was great and I think they should put on more staff events like this to bring the community together.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

Because they are a great company to work for, very rewarding. Aldi are one of highest payed company's and the best employers around. Aldi as a whole are fantastic.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

Be yourself, be productive and hardworking. They make you work very hard so be prepared to work you're socks off, be quick, be through and meet you're targets.