Intern at EY

Plaistow

Connect with EY

7.8/10

It was organized the induction was insightful and was able to know in detail about the programme. The studies and the learning logs were helpful and have been useful for me to get the CMI qualification. I became more organized as I had to get to a workplace and meet the standards that were set in a coporate atmosphere. The program was an invaluable experience.Intern at EY working within IT Advisory. Gained knowledge and skills through a range of experiences and workshops that would improve such as Communication, team leading etc. Met and networked and also made friends, good experience and was a lot of fun as well as engaging with my career.

It was organized the induction was insightful and was able to know in detail about the programme. The studies and the learning logs were helpful and have been useful for me to get the CMI qualification. I became more organized as I had to get to a workplace and meet the standards that were set in a coporate atmosphere. The program was an invaluable experience.I improved my communication, team work, team leading, confidence and all the skills needed to be successful in the work place. I have developed my IT skills as I have been able to continue using Excel. I have gained a CMI qualification in team leading which would be appealing to employers.

Company is a good place as it is very diverse and makes people feel extremely comfortable. Nice building and very comforting atmosphere. I made some new friends and expanded my network especially by gaining a mentor for advice on my career aspirations. Work was quite challenging but had to preservere.

4. How valued do you feel by EY?

It was organized the induction was insightful and was able to know in detail about the programme. The studies and the learning logs were helpful and have been useful for me to get the CMI qualification. I became more organized as I had to get to a workplace and meet the standards that were set in a coporate atmosphere. The program was an invaluable experience.I feel extremely valued as the staff were very kind to me and the work I was given made me feel as though I was a staff and my contributions felt valued and appreciated by the person who was looking after me. The projects we done were engaging and filled with interesting information about the company.

9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *