1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
within my apprentaship i am working to become a tool maker. every morning i must complete a safety sign off sheet for the ona press to ensure it is safe to use. i also comlete TMSs, PCDs and other various daily tasks
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
within the apprentaship i have learned how to use 3 axis machines, lathes as well as basic and advanced grinding techniques.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy working within the factoy but find the college experience challeging.
4. How valued do you feel by BMW Group?
compared to the skilled workers here i am not very important but i feel like i am looked after well.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
i feel that college could be more organised but the main working environment is well presented.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
within the work place i feel very supported as i am given all of the help i need as well as being left alone to figure out my own problems before being given guidence. this will always help me to learn quicker
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
very well. i am able to pay all of my out going bills as well as haveing apare mony after.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
i am able to complere tasks as well as work related events
9a. Would you recommend BMW Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
i would recomend this highly becuase it gives out greate opertunitys with a high level of guidence to help you achive the highest standard of work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BMW Group? *
ensure that you come across as confident as well as preparing for hard work
More from BMW GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!