1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I worked within Bing and maintained metric analysis.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt project management,time management, office and other Microsoft technologies that I had never used.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was like no other work program I had ever undertaken and it taught me things that my degree could not.
4. How valued do you feel by Microsoft?
Incredibly as my work was used by a global team and my work was recognised by higher management.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very, there was a team that was always on hand for any questions and we're impartial to the manager that hired me.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Three days induction and then a few weeks with the manager.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Alot of support was given if you asked for it
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
For London, not so great.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, there were other projects and social teams to join.
9a. Would you recommend Microsoft to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great company to work for with lots of great people
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Microsoft? *
Be yourself. They will see through any facade that is put up through any interview.
More from MicrosoftMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!