1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Customer advisor for Halifax involves me being face to face with customers and making sure they leave the branch with their banking needs met
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My communication with customers have improved massively and it's all because of this course I am taking on.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It's a huge learning experience which is enjoyable
4. How valued do you feel by London Borough of Southwark?
I feel quite valued with them
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised I know everything that's going to happen next
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A receive the help I need Claire is extremely supportive
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support if I need help they are there to help any way I can
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It's satisfactory I can afford what I need
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
A lot of opportunities
9. Would you recommend London Borough of Southwark to a friend?
they are helpful and very efficient in making you complete the apprenticeship
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to London Borough of Southwark?
More from London Borough of SouthwarkMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!