1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
One was to sse intelligence and insight to improve service delivery. Also, I had to manage service performance in the council. while at Southwark, I managed contract performance and complete the equalities framework for local government self-assessment
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I working as part of a team and collating data which would help me in the future after university. It was a really good experience.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed it because there was lots to do.
4. How valued do you feel by London Borough of Southwark?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I was really organised. it was 5 days and everyday was something diffrent and It was an interesting day
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieved some support but I was mainly givien a task to complete by myswef
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
not relevant to me
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend London Borough of Southwark to a friend?
It's an interesting place to have a one week work experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to London Borough of Southwark?
Have an open mind.
More from London Borough of SouthwarkMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!