1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I do everything a store assistant does at this point in my apprenticeship, this involves the tills, putting out stock, de carding and much more.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I can put through a test trolley and can also do off sales, this is part of the management training.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy this programme very much and I enjoy working with my colleagues.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel if I wasn't there is would let the team down but aldi as a company don't make you feel valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured and my store manager makes sure I hit my targets.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much support as I need, I just need to ask.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as I need, I just need to ask.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not at the moment but there may be in the future.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is very well paid and I work with very good people
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Tell them it's very challenging and to prepare for a challenge.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...