1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Cyber security specialist , test coordinator working with clients
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes , in daily basis you are learning new things meeting new people
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
the flexibility , the care from the people around you , always a new challenge ahead
4. How valued do you feel by IBM?
managers care about me and provided constructive feedback helped me feel great
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I think it is really great , they have great communications skills , where I need , they can always find a way to solve the problem
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have many contacts from my University and at the same time , I have my task manager to help and my professional manager
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
They have provided all the help that I need
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think if I live on my own , it is a bit hard but if you live with family then it might be ok
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes , there are many activities to participate if you want to be part of it
9a. Would you recommend IBM to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
overall I think it is a great company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to IBM? *
Just be yourself
More from IBMMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!