1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
As a third year management apprentice I am normally handleing the safe when i am not using a till and I'm starting to get trained on different management dutys
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to do a scan check
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it because it has its opertunitys
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel very valued but sometimes it lacks but over all I feel I am valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It's well organised and structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
They meet my costs very well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because Aldi is a good company for opertunitys
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
If they are able to work under pressure due to the target times
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!