1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
generating xslt scripts
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy to the extent of doing it at home
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured, I feel that the programme gives me the still I need to further myself in my career.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I retrieve all the training I need as well as any additional I find I may require.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as I ask or have been found to require.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not really to be honest
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because I feel CGI are a good company and a massive stepping stone.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
Just be yourself and if you are applicable for the role then you are likely to succeed in it.
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...