1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Junior PM - Monitoring dependencies, involvement in bids, project schedules
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Excel, PRINCE2, internal software
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Great culture of inclusion
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
great recognition from management and formally through performance reviews
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
lots of scheduled training sessions, clear hierarchy
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots, opportunity to go on various courses
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
lots of support from various people
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Should be increased by around £1-2k
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not as many as I would like, do have annual tours
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great starting block, big company so lots of chances to move around
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
Dedicate your CV to CGI, show you want to join us not just anyone
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...