1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Work on tills quite often. Also work on the shop floor. This includes putting out stock and completing managerial jobs.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt a lot of new skills and developed a lot of my existing skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme. The staff that I work with a very friendly and also very helpful. The managers also show me the path with the right procedures and how things work.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Aldi help me out a lot in work. I feel comfortable working around the staff and managers.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is structured well. We have meetings with itec monthly
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive plenty of support from my training provider through email and face to face
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer when I'm on shift or through ELP
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Fine. I'm happy with the amount I receive considering I'm on the apprenticeship scheme
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, a lot of opportunities. I enjoy my sports and have a lot of training days
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They're good to work for and the money is fantastic
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Be confident and when you're working, use your initiative
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!