1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role involves providing audit and accounting services for EY clients. On a daily basis, I will look to ensure that I help to provide our clients with a feeling of confidence and reassurance that their financial information is fair and accurate.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
A huge, international organisation - with a wide range of diverse opportunities to expand your learning and development. It's also great to be able to meet and mix with a wide range of people from various levels within the firm, allowing you to create new friendships and extend your network.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Learn as much about your individual service line as possible before beginning the programme. This will ensure that your expectations are reasonable and can be met appropriately in the opening weeks of the role.
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from EY
Studying at a top university + Internship with a global organisation + Networking with senior business people + Feedback for...