1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes I have learnt new skills specific to software
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
it has had its ups and downs
4. How valued do you feel by Mott MacDonald?
a lot of the time I do not feel highly valued and it can feel that I am being used as cheap labour
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the academic side was very bad and I didn't really learn anything which was a bit of a dissapointment
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
quite a bit
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary offered was not up to the market rates at all
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes there are many opportunities
9a. Would you recommend Mott MacDonald to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a good company which looks good on your cv and you will be grounded in the basics of the working environment
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mott MacDonald? *
be energetic about why you want to be involved in engineering
More from Mott MacDonaldMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!