1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Engineering learning including electrical and mechanical principles
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Many qualifications and a range of mechanical and electrical experiences and techniques
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my work very much, helped by the company, team and how interesting the work is
4. How valued do you feel by DSTL?
I feel appreciated for my work and am involved in many projects throughout my time.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well organised and training is provided well
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receiver good support from my training provider and tutors.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a good amount of support when dealing with any issues.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is reasonable and I have not had problems with money so far.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are some events outside of work I have attended which I have enjoyed.
9a. Would you recommend DSTL to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I feel it is a good opportunity and an enjoyable experience.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to DSTL? *
Show external interest in engineering and technology plus be willing to learn and experience everything new
More from DSTLMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!