1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I read data and update schedules
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have become more computer literate and have developed a better understanding of the engineering industry
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the academic side to the apprenticeship, however this does not always correlate with the job on a day to day basis which can be difficult
4. How valued do you feel by Atkins?
They are good at making employees feel valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I have a well structured programme and my manager, assessor and tutor communicate well with each other
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support from my training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is a little low for someone who is living on their own and is having to juggle personal costs, however, it works okay-ish
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are chances to join sports teams
9. Would you recommend Atkins to a friend?
Because they take good care of their employees
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atkins?
Read up about the role you are applying for.
More from AtkinsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!