1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is to do store assistant and some deputy roles on a day to day basis as i am learning while I work
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned many new things while working in Aldi, theres always something as you never really know everything.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it very much, its an achievement and a very exciting one at that.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I do feel valued at aldi to a certain extent. I would like to get a bit more help on the manager roles and a few things i may not know so that I am ready and confident at the end of my apprenticeship.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get lot of support of my training provider. She is very helpful and i couldnt say a bad word about her.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is helpful, kind and always trys to lead me in the right direction.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes i have a very good work/life ratio
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The staff in Aldi are so welcoming and its a very nice place to work because of that. Once you get a hang of the job its a breeze and its lovely to feel happy going to work.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Dont give up. When i first started i was very nervous as Aldi have a diffrent approach than other supermarkets. But very soon I got the hang of it and I enjoy work now. And that is very rare.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...