1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am structural apprentice and I create and produce drawings to a high level on a variety of different projects day in and day out
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have developed the skills on all sorts of different software such as autocad, revit, tekla and Tedds
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme because on some fascinating projects and the people I work with are very understanding and know my capabilities
4. How valued do you feel by Mott MacDonald?
I feel like I am part of a family at motts as well as being in a relatively sized office I know everyone and they know me and it feels like my contributions are valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My training is well organised because I have a training officer who checks up on my progress every 6 weeks and that I am happy at motts
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My college I hardly ever receive support but my training officer gives me loads of support in order get my qualification
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive support from my employer as my team are urging me to always try new things that I may not have come across before
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my cost very well of course we would like to earn more but I am very happy with what I earn
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes I attend the office football match whenever it is on and we have a running club that run every week and the odd few drinks after work which is very so often
9a. Would you recommend Mott MacDonald to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a good and well managed organisation and the work is very interesting and it is excellent experience for the future
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mott MacDonald? *
Be yourself when being interviewed and be prepared to work hard when you eventually get the job at motts
More from Mott MacDonaldMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!