1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My job role varies from day to day. I am gaining experience and knowledge about every aspect of the warehouse. I interact with every department on the warehouse floor most days, i'm rarely given responsibilities and project are never too challenging even though i'd prefer if they were.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have gained a lever 2 already and working towards my level 3. i have been trained on mhe with in the warehouse and first aid trained. I have gained experience and learned the skills to carry out jobs with in the warehouse.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
This all depends with what department i am working on. In some departments i do not get along with some employees so i do not enjoy work when i am there.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
If i was to disappear and never return to Aldi nothing would change, nothing would stop, i'm just one of many replaceable employees at Aldi.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Since i started my apprenticeship with have swapped training providers once already and causing my programme to fall 6 months behind.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My newest training provider is good and supports us as much as possible.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not much contact is achieved between apprentices and managers, very rarely receive feedback maybe once or twice a year.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
i can hardly afford to anything on my wage with inflation and rent i dont have money to do anything i want to do.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not at all some Aldi benifit that maybe one in ten will use.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because they all have better jobs.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!