1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Work your way up though all the job roles up to management lots of retail experience
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
More than I could list
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
Invaluable I'm like Jamie Vardy for Leicester
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very regular visits from tutor organised in Advance
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as I ask for !
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Great salary I'm earning above minimum wage
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Loads of experiences and you learn to be efficient yet accurate skills that apply everywhere
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Just be yourself and work hard you only get out what you put in
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...