Apprentice Sales Assistant at Savers

Norwich

Connect with Savers

7.8/10

My role involves serving customers at the till point and keeping that area clean and tidy and queue free. I also fill the drinks fridge twice a day, and fill the fragrance cabinet and makeup counters. Another role of mine includes facing up the store to make it clean, tidy and welcoming for the next day. Finally I also sweep the floors and all mats.

I have learnt how to use the tills, the hht gun, how to cash up at the end of the day.

I enjoy working with most of my team members and serving regular customers. I also enjoy having certain responsibilities.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Savers

4. How valued do you feel by Savers?

I feel valued by most of my team members who encourage me to continue to succeed.

My program is relatively structured with most days being the same and having an hour a week to complete any set work. It would be better if the hour a week was on a set day and time and even possibly more than an hour a week.

I receive all the help I ask for from my training provider.

I received some help from my employers when I needed the help my assistant manager was always at hand to help with any questions and queries I had.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 1 role at Savers

My salary met most of my costs but rarely left anything at the end of the month for myself.

Opportunities are limited but there is some hands on training available.

9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend? *

It's a nice company to work for and I have a great team I enjoy working with at the store I'm in.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers? *

Think a lot about what your expectations are and what the companies expectations are before you apply. Also work out your outgoinga and compare to your expected salary.