1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Beauty adviser at Superdrug help people with make up and colour match their skin tone I do delivery and the till
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt more about make up and how to help customers
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Yeah I enjoy it and my job
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
Good I feel valued and everyone is nice
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Easy to follow and organised well
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support and I can ring my training provider at any point if I am stuck
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot when ever I need help I will get it and they're always helpful
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes I can use my make up knowledge and people skill out side of work
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a very good company to work for with good discounts too
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug? *
Be friendly and nice
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!