1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role as a Commercial Executive is to help CAMs forecast promotins and help the team with any ad hoc requests
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My excel skills has improved massively.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Really enjoyed this programme as it allowed me to learn on the job in one of the biggest FMCG company
4. How valued do you feel by Unilever?
I feel valued by Unilever as everyone is always willing to help me out.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel that the programme has been well structed and organised apart from the coursework side of things.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
At Unilever there are always opportunities for training as there are training sessions for almost anything throughout the year.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer as we regular catch ups
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think that the salary just meet my costs because I do not live with my parents, so sometimes it's difficult to cope with the given salary.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, I already have recruiters contacting me about work outside of Unilever.
9a. Would you recommend Unilever to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
As it's one of the biggest FMCG companies and can learn alot from the people here.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Unilever? *
Don't be scared, be yourself and enjoy it
More from UnileverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!