1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Junior BA - interacting with the client and colleagues to ensure we meet their needs and requirements
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. developed soft skills and learnt a great deal about the insurance sector
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
Very much appreciated
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Good, although there have been situations that could have gone smoother
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Has improved since joining
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
CGI euros is a good example of sports activities
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a great platform to kick-start your career.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
Be confident and enjoy it!
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...