Project Support at CGI

Sponsored Degree Programme
January 2016

Connect with CGI

8.2/10

4 Days a week working as project support on our Ofcom contract in Southwark. One day a week at university in Winchester

I have learnt how to compose myself in a corporate environment and how to do various project management related tasks

Great team, lots of learning. The travel is definitely the drawback but otherwise its a great role to be working on.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 6 roles at CGI

4. How valued do you feel by CGI?

They give fantastic benefits and put real effort into their support structure. I always know I have someone to talk to.

The project is well structured. It is moving through exit programme at the moment so everything is a little hectic and less organised that when it was in BAU but still good.

University days are our main contact with our training provider. They give us good support and allow us to email all during the week.

With their support structure both within a project and as an individual there is always support at work

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 6 roles at CGI

This is the other main drawback, I like to save some money, and once I've paid my bills it leaves around 1 night out a month and no new things! Incredibly tight, but the promise of a yearly raise makes it worth it.

Yes, we are heading up to the UK Challenge at the end of May and are taking part in the tough mudder this year also.

9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *

I already have, it's a great lifestyle, the money is tough but it will be worth it

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *

Be prepared to sacrifice, but for great reward.