Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

PMO Administrator at CGI

Leatherhead
Sponsored Degree Programme
January 2016

Connect with CGI

7.4/10

I am a PMO administrator. This involves me managing and controlling documentation, templates, plans, and schedules. I have created training program's for my project team, communicated with the team and produced reports for the project management team.

i have learnt about some of the types of documentation that is key to the success of IT projects.

I enjoy the programme, it makes me feel part of something interesting and i like being in the business environment. The university days are good fun but hard work too - i like this. It has met my expectations so far.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at CGI

4. How valued do you feel by CGI?

I'd say that i feel appreciated by my project for the tasks which i do for them

The programme is well structured. However at times i have felt that the University could have been more organised.

From QA i dont receive a great amount of support but from the university i do.

I receive a good amount of support from my employer

it meets them

Yes, lots.

9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *

I couldn't recommend this course more highly to anyone who is driven to work hard and start their career early. All of the resources are here for you to make what you want of yourself. There is great diversity in the different IT/Business opportunities available to you and its an exciting thing to be involved in.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *

Be prepared, do your research. Be engaging and enthusiastic in the interviews and assessment centers. If you meet the grades to get an offer to an assessment day, make sure you demonstrate "soft skills" as these are important in business.