Business Analyst at CGI

Colchester

Connect with CGI

8.6/10

I have various roles one a day to day basis as I can be on different projects. This is useful as I can learn a lot about different areas of the business. I also have time to do my QA Apprenticeship work.

I have learnt a lot of new skills. I have had training courses on Java and my next course is on SQL. I have found the teachers really friendly and helpful in my training.

I really enjoy the programme. I feel like it is aimed for my age range and works really well. I like how the QA training assignments can be moulded around my work life as I may be busy up to the due date with work.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 5 roles at CGI

4. How valued do you feel by CGI?

I feel part of the team here at CGI. Everyone is friendly and has welcomed me in. My manager is always available for any queries I have and gives me advice when I need it. I am very happy here.

I think that the programme is very well organized. I have been given a timetable with all my training so I can plan in advance when I will not be in the office. I also think that the time between courses are good as it allows me to get my assignment work done.

Lot of support is given to me from my training provider. I have their email address so I can get in contact with them whenever I need them and they are always quick with their responses.

My employer is very helpful. He is always available if I need to talk to him. If he's not in the office we also have his email to ask any questions we may have.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 5 roles at CGI

I feel that my salary is sufficient for my needs. I am fairly close to my office so travel costs are fairly low. I also do not own my own house yet so I have lower living costs.

There are many opportunities outside of work. We take part in football once a week and we are regularly invited to work outings to meet new people within the company. There is a local pub which some weeks we go down to on a Friday for lunch.

9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *

I would recommend it to a friend as it is a really friendly environment and everyone will offer help and support if you ask for it. You will learn a lot of new things and it will give you a lot of important life skills to take forward in life.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *

I would advise people to just be themselves and enjoy the process. You will be able to learn a lot through CGI and everyone is really helpful and will look out for you. It is a really friendly place to work and I would strongly recommend it.