Hi! Just a little message to let you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy.

Store apprentice at Aldi

wirral
January 2016

8.9/10

During a typical day i will work on both the till and on the shop floor stacking shelves and dealing with customer queries.

I have learnt a lot about customer service and how to act towards customers in a professional manner and the importance of inventory to a company.

I enjoy the programme because it challenges me on a day to day basis and ensures i work as part of a team. I get to work on my communication skills and set personal targets.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

I feel as if i am very valued by the company as every responsibility each employee has is equally important and this causes me to work hard to meet goals.

I meet with my assesor monthly and i know every month what is expected of me in my job role.

I have all of the contact details of my training provider so i know of i need support i can contact them and they will assist me.

Each member of management is very supportive of staff members and i feel comfortable to go to them if i need support.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

I am very happy with my salary as an apprentice as it is above average and meets my costs as a teenager living at home.

At the moment there are no outside oppurtunities with aldi.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

I think that the apprenticeship is ideal for anybody who is willing to work hard because you feel part of a team and feel good about doing a hard days work. Aldi also allows for great progression through the company.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

Just be yourself and Show them how hard you can work, aldi is very much about passion for your job and enthusiasm.