1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work on break downs getting the machines back up and running. I do planned maintenance and bench work. And i sometimes get involved in project work
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
We spend he first year at college learning basic hand skills (sawing, filing ect.) I then complete 3 years of day release learning the theroy behind my work.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I get along well with other team members which creates a nice enviroment to work in.
4. How valued do you feel by Nestle?
Nestle will look after you, join the pension and the shares scheeme
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
We have support and training throughout the course. We have a dedicated apprentice trainer (point of contact) throughout the 4 years
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
College come in every 6 weeks to make sure we are on track
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
If we require any assistance with problems we just need to ask
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary helps me pay my way in life. It covers bills, social activities and food nicely
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have been to london a few times to talk about my apprenticeship. There are oppertunities to travel within the company.
9a. Would you recommend Nestle to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nestle? *
Be honest, and always wear a suit to your interview
More from NestleMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Nestle
How did you apply for this company? My application for Nestle began following work experience that I undertook at the age...