1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
i am a shift engineering and every day is different. i could be doing planned maintenance one day to doing a complete machine overall the next day
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have developed my electrical skills while learning about mechanical skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
learning at the workplace is the best way to learn.
4. How valued do you feel by Nestle?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
support from the college was ok but the support from the training manager at nestle was brilliant
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
as much support as i needed, always there to help
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
very very well paid
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
nestle have the nestle academy where you can go and network with other people
9a. Would you recommend Nestle to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
one of the biggest company to work with great people skills
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nestle? *
More from NestleMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Nestle
How did you apply for this company? My application for Nestle began following work experience that I undertook at the age...