1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Condition monitoring technician. Daily tasks involve the monitoring of power plant, primarily by vibration analysis.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
All technical aspects of my job have been learnt during my employment
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
the programme was very helpful incredibly thorough and well balanced to give a wider understanding of the power industry
4. How valued do you feel by E.ON?
i feel like a valued employee within my department following the completion of my apprenticeship
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised, despite being the first intake of apprentices in my section of the business the courses seemed well structured and if anything covered to many areas rather than too little
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
During my apprenticeship i was very well supported from my training provider whenever support was needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i feel support is there if and when needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
i feel for my level of experience that my salary is fair
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there aren't so many social activities outside of work
9a. Would you recommend E.ON to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
very thorough and complete apprenticeship which has led to a varied interesting and challenging job
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to E.ON? *
go for it
More from E.ONMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!