1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
During thr day you need to work on the ship floor making sure all stock is on to shelves and nothing is off sale. You also need to take control of the shop floor making sure every staff member has a role to do.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
The main thing I have learned is how to be more vocal with other staff. For example giving staff members a job to do.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the program because it has helped me mature and become a leader.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel valued at Aldi because as I am coming to the end of my apprentership it has been made clear I am wanted at the company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The program is organised well as Aldi and the local college have good communication about my progress and fit in time to fill me in.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
You receive good support as they hand you contact numbers and emails for you to contact them with any problems.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Your employer offers you any help you require and answer any questions on topics you may struggle on.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
At the start of the program the you may struggle with the wage as you may not get lots of hours, but as you come to the end it is a good wage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, Once you have completed your course you have two retail management qualifications and can apply for other manager jobs.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because they are a fast growing company who want to train you into becoming key members of the company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
If successful don't be afraid to ask for help or extra training if required.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!