1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Customer service, making sure the shelfs are full, keeping the store clean,
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have learnt how to communicate more, I can deal with staff issues and customer issues
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy going to work it's a new thing everyday
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel like I'm part of a team, I'm getting treated the way I want to be treated
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The apprentice itself i think it is very well organinsed I'm communicating with a lot of people all the time.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I think I'm getting the support I need, my training provider is very good in giving me the training I need.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive more then enough support from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It covers my cost but I feel I'm struggling a little with money wise
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I haven't looked for other opportunity, I want to go all the way with Aldi, I love my work and enjoy what I do.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Aldi can give people great opportunities as a career
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
I would say you have to be motivated and strong, working at Aldi is not easy, But once you hav
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Aldi
To coincide with National Apprenticeship Week (6th-10th March 2017), Ellie Dumont, an Aldi Store Apprentice, provides an insight into her...