1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am the day to day contact for clients when they have any insurance related queries and also deal with the renewal of clients insurances including invoicing
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my organisational skills becasue there is always so much happening and lots of different jobs to be done you have to be organised to help keep on top of work
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme and am challenged daily
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
Very valued, because I have been given more responsibility and recognition as I have grown in my job
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised and there is a clear path that Aon want their apprentices to follow
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get lots of support and help from the training provider and they have helped my achieve my Cert CII and are continuing to help support me to the DIP CII
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I get a lot of support especially with exams and training as I am given days out of the office to study with my fellow apprentices
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I currently live at home and commute into work and my salary meets my needs comfortably
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are some opportunities outside of work with my employer however there are limited opportunities with my fellow apprentices
9. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
Aon offer a fantastic opportunity for anyone in insurance as they have a huge network and great position in the insurance market. They offer lots of different opportunties and challanges that make each day different and exciting
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
I would reconmend researching and getting to know Aon, there are so many different parts to the organisation it can get confiusing. Also just to be yourself as they are looking for genuine people who can converse and get along with clients to provide the best sevrice
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!