Aldi Selector at Aldi

Neston

7.9/10

My roles include a variety of jobs including intake, booking stock in, backpicks, and a variety off deputy and managment roles.

I beleive ive developed many skills including managing staff and many people skills.

I do enjoy my job at ALDI as i feel like its much more rewarding than i thought it would be and feel like im learning alot

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

At ALDI i feel very valued in many ways its shown by the amount of oppitunitys to learn new things and develope skills.

Its had its ups and downs many due to outside companys and the NVQ side of the job but in the job i beleive its structured fairly well.

Our training providers have had there ups and downs with regards to feedback and work issues at times its felt like they werent taking to serious.

I beleive there is a good amount of support any time its needed. Theres always someone who can provide feedback on any job you do.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

In comparison to other apprenticeships ive seen the pay ALDI give is very generous and i dont beleive it can be beaten.

Aldi provide many discounts and benefits such as gyms cinemas and others.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

Because its a very rewarding place and the pay is good with many oppitunitys to progress.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

Be prepaird to work hard but the rewards will come.