1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
VAT advisor to NHS trusts, conducting COS reviews at client sites to ensure they have recovered all VAT correctly.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
interacting with clients, VAT training, passed my first 2 exams.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
treated like an equal colleague by all
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very supportive exam training team, councillors are very helpful
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
managers and Counsellors are very understanding and always take the time to talk to you about anything that might be troubling you.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
A lot of charity work to get involved in.
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
excellent company that values people
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Prepare well for the assessment day and just be yourself at interviews.
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from EY
Studying at a top university + Internship with a global organisation + Networking with senior business people + Feedback for...