Store apprentice at Aldi

Merseyside

I am a store apprentice on a day to day basis I replenish and refill stock, interact and serve customers and work as a team to get all the jobs done.

Yes I have came a long way in my confidence with interacting with the public every day and working as a team.

I really enjoy the programme because you get to meet new people learn new skills and the qualifications you get can get you a long way.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

I feel like I everyone is valued the same because we all get the jobs done and work as hard as eachother.

It is organised well I see my tutor once a week I get feedback on what I'm doing so everything is done perfect.

I receive a lot of support by my training provider they come in once a week take notes and let me know we're I am upto

I receive as much as I need they are always there for you if you are stuck if you need to talk to them they are great to work for.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 2 roles at Aldi

My monthly salary is able to pay all my bills and still go out socialise do hobbies and treat myself.

Yes there are a lot such as a cycle to work scheme what Aldi do they get you the money for a bike and take it out of your wages each month many benifits of work for them.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

I would recommend it to anyone because it's a great opportunity to better yourself and and go somewhere in life by progressing through retail.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

I would say make sure you tell the truth and if your applying make sure you are hard worker because that's what they need and want.