1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a store apprentice on a day to day basis I replenish and refill stock, interact and serve customers and work as a team to get all the jobs done.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have came a long way in my confidence with interacting with the public every day and working as a team.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the programme because you get to meet new people learn new skills and the qualifications you get can get you a long way.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel like I everyone is valued the same because we all get the jobs done and work as hard as eachother.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is organised well I see my tutor once a week I get feedback on what I'm doing so everything is done perfect.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support by my training provider they come in once a week take notes and let me know we're I am upto
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive as much as I need they are always there for you if you are stuck if you need to talk to them they are great to work for.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My monthly salary is able to pay all my bills and still go out socialise do hobbies and treat myself.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are a lot such as a cycle to work scheme what Aldi do they get you the money for a bike and take it out of your wages each month many benifits of work for them.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I would recommend it to anyone because it's a great opportunity to better yourself and and go somewhere in life by progressing through retail.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
I would say make sure you tell the truth and if your applying make sure you are hard worker because that's what they need and want.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!