1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was tasked with handling the Unilever artwork process on a day to basis. I provided general admin to the team and engaged in marketing activities.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my excel skills. I now know how to book meetings and use the Unilever artwork program.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I absolutely loved the program and would recommend it to anyone.
4. How valued do you feel by Unilever?
I felt very valued and welcome.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My program was very structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of support in terms of guidance and general feedback.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer was always there for me.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel that my salary was good for an apprentice salary. I was able to live comfortably and saved to go travelling for 4 weeks.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There were lots of opportunities outside of work. We had lots of away days.
9a. Would you recommend Unilever to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I have been working for 7 years and Unilever was the best company I ever worked for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Unilever? *
Be yourself and know that anything is possible!
More from UnileverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!