When you choose Experian as the place to begin and build your career, you’re choosing more than just an employer.
No one makes sense of data like Experian. We are on a mission to deliver the full power of data, analytics and technology in ways that transform lives. And our mission matters. Our work empowers individuals, families, businesses, communities, and governments to uncover patterns, make smarter decisions and navigate the world with confidence.
Individually we are explorers, with a passion for discovery and innovation. When we come together as a community, we inspire and support each other to make connections, uncover solutions and travel further. We are pioneers, leaders in our field: we recognise no boundaries and accept no limits to our ambition.
Together we help create a better tomorrow for everyone. Together we are uniquely Experian.
Build, design & code for the future
Life as a Software Developer Apprentice is all about creating products using cutting edge tech.
Others blend technology, business and programming whilst still being customer facing and working with clients.
The different variations are what make Experian the place launch your career!
Expect to dabble in cloud computing platforms such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
Change the way the world interprets data
Join us as a Data Science Apprentice and experiment with AI and Machine Learning.
As a world-class leader in Analytics, you’ll have the unique opportunity to drive valuable insights supporting both consumers, businesses and wider society.
One day you could be reviewing bank account transaction data and turning this into valuable insights – the next you could delivering a proof of concept to a client on how our products could benefit them.
Get ready for new challenges, new opportunities and new ways for us to do what we do best: put data to work in innovative and surprising ways.
A rewarding partnership
If you chose to join us, we’ll support you the entire way with an accelerated learning experience, exciting rotations, development workshops and flexible work environment. All whilst gaining a formal qualification funded by Experian.
You’ll also become part of our Early Careers Network and connect with hundreds of other individuals across Experian.
Expect to receive:
- A competitive salary – Including a *pay rise along your 2-5 year Apprenticeship Journey (*subject to performance)
- A *promotion built into the 2-5 year programme (*subject to performance)
- Company bonus & 10% Pension contribution
- Sharesave plan enabling you to purchase Experian shares at a 20% discount with no financial risk involved
- 25 Days Annual leave + Bank holidays + the option to buy an additional 8 days
- Online Discounts portal to thousands of well-known retailers
- Flexible ways of working (See individual job advert for more details
- Wellbeing support including enhanced paid-sick leave
- Critical illness cover up to £25,000 for all employees as standard
- Free access to Experian products such as Credit Expert and Autocheck
We offer roles ranging from Level 3, right through to Level 6 Degree Apprenticeships where you'll gain a full BSc Honours like you traditionally would from University. Length of study can vary depending on the programme. Find out more via our Early Careers Website.