1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Mergers acquisitions and funds tax advisory. Provide tax structuring and due diligence advice to Private Equity houses(mainly) and corporates.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Time management Tax People skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
Valued - but more could be done. Our scheme should be given more tlc; there is a stark contrast between funding for brightstarts and scholars
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
More could be done - but it's good
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
More departmental than deloitte as a whole - but decent.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
fair - but I would really appreciate a cheeky '0' added to the end. if you can sort this I would be happy to share....
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it's sick. And all the normal things: good place of work, good people etc.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *
Work hard and be open-minded and don't take yourself too seriously.
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!