Rating

7.4/10
  • 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
  • I am a Senior Associate in Audit and Assurance, in my role I am responsible for completing various bits of audit testing and communicating with the client to get the required support.

• 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
  • Yes - I am constantly developing transferrable skills. Having exposure to senior figures both within the business and clients is a great way to develop a wide range of skills.

• 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
  • The work is challenging and I work for a great company that supports me through the programme.

• 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
  • Well structured - I get the required support from all parties.

• 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
  • Employer provides sufficient study time for college and also is flexible around exam periods to allow us to utilise annual leave.

• 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
  • The tutors at Professional Level have been helpful and respond to any queries which you may have.

• 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
  • It helps with the technical knowledge needed within accounting, though a good bulk of learning is done on the job.

• 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
  • Regular social events, 5 a side football and networking opportunities.

• 9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend?

• 9b. Why?
  • The exec have done a brilliant job throughout covid to engage and listen to employees as to how we can be best supported.

• 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte?
  • Make sure when you're completing the application that it is your main focus, don't let yourself get distracted.

Details

Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)

Accounting