1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Associate, performing testing on the majority of audit files, interacting with clients, field managing small jobs
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
now CFAB qualified, and soon to have 8/15 ACA exams complete, internal pension scheme training, professional skills training
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working in large teams of 10-15 people, and working with people similar to my age. The company culture is brilliant here at Deloitte as there is a lot of social events
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
Appreciation from managers and field managers, giving lime light awards (£50 gift vouchers). Year end appraisal programme giving year end ratings and bonus'
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
3 week induction and 2 weeks training in college. Full support by the audit team throughout field work, sufficient studying in college
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Strong support from informal mentor and buddy on the brightstart programme, sufficient support from tutors at college
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Strong support from Deloitte, extremely strong report from managers and field managers on individual jobs
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Extremely well, exceeds living wage and travel costs are covered by re-chargable expenses
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Several opportunities outside of work for example sports teams, charity challenges, voluntary work
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Brilliant firm to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *
Practise the online assessments before taking the actual tests, and practise competency interview questions
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!