1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Job title: Associate Daily tasks: perform audit work, attend meetings, go to client sites. Daily interactions: Interaction with both team members and client team members Responsibilties: ensuring that audit work is performed correctly and accurately Projects: Investment management and private equity firms What do you do every day: regular day to day audit work and working papers, going to meetings.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes my excel skills have developed significantly. My audit skills have also increased
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the work more as I have learnt to understand it, the company are great and the team are very friendly, more friendly than I expected. The structure in place (i.e S1,S2) means that you always have someone to ask questions to.
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
I feel very valued, I always feel like if I work harder I am more appreciated and that people value the work I perform.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of support for the first two exams, but the webinars and self study lacked a lot of support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
There is always someone to ask questions to and you never feel stupid for asking questions.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not very well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes lots of industry events and socials.
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its a great place to work, great working environment and its prestigious.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *
Be yourself during the application process and make sure you are personable and likeable as we are client facing and that's important. During the onboarding process relax and enjoy it, you are there to network and build rapport with your new colleagues.
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!